AH-LS/C LED Solar Marine Lanterns can be provided with power supply without power transmission cables by solar power, so it is suitable for those locations especially which are hard to lay the cable or lack of power supply. AH-LS/C LED Solar Powered Marine Lanterns is commonly used on both fixed and floating structures for aids to navigation.
1.Up to 2 Nautical Miles (Tc =0.74)
2.Based on LED technology, and its color comply to IALA Recommendations E-200-1.
3.Bird spike against bird drop.
4.Comprehensive protection in short-voltage,over-voltage,floating charge and temperature.
5.International-advanced cold and special LED with low power consumption, high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
6.Strong corrosion resistance,Rain and Snow,Shock and Vibrations protection and UV protection.
7. Clean, renewable, green and reliable energy source.
8. Dusk-to-dawn operation: photocell. Light can work at night automatically by photocell.
9. At least 5 days autonomy without sunshine (Option 20days).
10. Recyclable batteries with the lightest environmental.
11. IP67 protection standard, Full sealing structure.
1. Mode: AH-LS/C
2. Standard: IALA
3. Visible distance: Up to 2 Nautical Miles
4.Working mode: Flashing mode or Steady-burning mode
5. Light source: LED
8.Horizontal Degree:360 °
9. Service life of LED: 100, 000hours
10. Operating voltage: DC3.2V, recyclable batteries with the lightest environmental and long life.
11. Battery capacity:3.2V, 3.1Ah
12. Autonomy: At least 5days (Option 20days)
13. Overall Size (mm): Φ162 by 160
14. Installation Size: Φ140 by M6
15. Weight: 1Kg
16. Emitting Color: Red, Green, Yellow (Amber), Blue or White.
17. Ambient Temperature: -55degree centigrade to +60degree centigrade
18. Wind load: 80m/s
20. Control Way: photocell. Light can work at night automatically by photocell.
640 total views, 1 today